Our company is 100% dependent on the people within our organization. We try to give our team members a place to come, grow and love what they do. We strive to give all of our crew members the tools they need to succeed, as well as support their learning and development in every way we can.
For information on open positions, please review the job descriptions below and submit your resume via email, fax or mail.
Now Hiring Journeyman Electricians
Our journeyman electricians handle a mix of residential and light commercial work, with the commercial end increasing.
We offer great benefits such as health insurance, paid holidays, sick days and vacation days. Pay is competitive and issued hourly with possible overtime if desired.
- Valid MA Journeyman or Masters License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation to Norwood every morning at 7AM.
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Basic tools to complete electrical work
- Physically able to complete the duties on a job site
- Responsible for managing jobs from start to finish with the assistance of management, including, but not limited to:
- Daily stock list
- Client communication
- Management communication
- Oversee/training of apprentice
- Time-tracking on site
- Navigation to job site
Now Hiring Apprentice Electricians
Are you looking to get into the electrical field? Castle Electric is the best place to start. We teach our apprentices from day one how to become a qualified electrician. We get you on-site with a professional to guide you daily and help you develop your skills and capabilities.
Our Contact Information
Fax: (781) 762-9116
Castle Electric, Inc.
106 Access Road
Norwood, MA 02062