Wiring, Rewiring & Distribution in Newton, MA
Do you have a new piece of equipment that you need new wiring for? Did a trusted piece of equipment in your shop finally stop running and needs to be replaced? Are you moving and need to bring your electrical motors and equipment with you?
We know that motors and all controls for them are an integral piece of many business operations. Time is money and down time is expensive. We know to jump to get motors back up and running when they have failed. We also have the ability to run new power for all types and sizes of motors and we can always find a control system for that specific application.
In the end we are simply here to keep your motors running, within your budget and in a timely manner. No job is too big or small for our multiple crews at Castle Electric.Book Now Book Now
Prevent Having Circuit Overload
Overloaded circuits at a place of business can be a problem if not checked by a professional. Power outages and flickering lights are signs of your circuits being overloaded and is the beginning of a possible fire hazard. Overloaded circuits happen when more power is transferred across a wire than the circuit can handle. Ensuring that your electrical needs are being accommodated in the right way is vital to having a stable and safe workplace.
Do you have the power you need to operate your business? At Castle Electric, Inc. we can alter any building to accommodate your business’s power needs. We have handled projects ranging from service upgrades to simple panel replacements, transforming power to three and single phase. Our goal is to meet your needs within your budget. Please call or email to schedule a consultation at your site.
The Dangers Of Not Having A Professional Rewire Your Business
Having wiring done for your business is not something that should be done by an amateur. If you hire someone who is not certified to wire or rewire your business, you risk the chance of creating a dangerous environment. Some of these dangers include:
- Safety – Installing your wiring is not like painting. If you try installing your own electricity without contacting one of our professionals, you are at risk of being shocked. Installing wiring is a job that is only meant for a certified electrician.
- Experience and Time – With a professional you are getting the experience without the worries of wiring being done wrong. Our Castle Electric professional will also have your wiring done in a reasonable amount of time without the concern of having to close down the business to get it done.
- Cost More Money – Having someone else install the wiring at your place of business may cost more money than paying a professional. If the work is not done properly, you may find yourself having to pay extra money to have the job done correctly.
- Troubleshooting – Only someone with experience and is a certified electrician will be able to figure out your troubleshooting issues. Contacting one of our Castle Electric professionals will save you the worry of having future problems with incorrect troubleshooting.
- Professionalism – A certified expert will take pride in making sure the wiring for your business is done correctly. Our Castle Electric professionals will extend the lifetime of rewiring you need done as well. With our certified expert you will be left satisfied.
Call for Help with Wiring, Rewiring & Distribution in Newton, MA Today!
If you want professional wiring, rewiring & distribution service in Newton, MA, call on our pros from Castle Electric today. We’ll get there soon because we prioritize your safety, just like you do. Call us today to get the help you need.Book Now Book Now
Call Us Today
You’re busy. That’s why our process from start to finish is designed to complement your schedule and lifestyle.
Get An Appointment
With scheduling made easy, you’ll be able to pick a time that works for you. Your time is valuable and we get it!
Sit Back and Relax
We show up and deliver on our promise with every customer. That’s our Five-Star Guarantee and it’s extended to every customer.